2012 Catalog Program Overview
UnifiedRV Parts and Accessories Catalog is one of the Premier Catalogs in the RV market. The UnifiedRV Parts Catalog is designed to increase sales by showcasing each part effectively, while allowing associate Manufacturers to advertise their products. Our goal is to make the UnifiedRV Catalog the most consumer friendly Catalog in the RV aftermarket industry.
Easy Online Proofing System
Unified RV’s new online proofing system allows manufacturers to proof their products anytime anywhere.
• Login to: xcedoapp.com
• For a new user name and password, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Once logged in you will see only the sections and catalogs your products are in.
• In the top right hand corner, you can click on the help button for a tutorial, your name to change your password, or log out.
• Each section shows the date the last changes were updated.
• To edit your products, click on the box that corresponds with a particular section in the catalog.
• Once in a section, you will see a list of your products on the right.
• On the left side are the page numbers that include your products and correspond with the page numbers in the catalog.
• To make a change, click on the green “Post Comment” button under the product and make a comment in the box on the left.
• You can make as many comments per box, and your have an unlimited number of characters.
• Once your comment is saved, Unified RV is notified and the correction can be addressed.
Each product carried by the Distributors will have a product listing consisting of:
A. Manufacturer’s Logo (Color)
B. Product Headline
C. Long Description
D. Color Photo of Each Product
E. Distributor Number
F. Manufacturer’s Part Number
G. Short Description
H. Suggested Retail Price
I. Sub-Heading for multiple categories
J. Specifications (size, color, weight, etc.) Web only
All Product Listing Pages are in a 2-inch wide, three column format. Suppliers are billed for each product listing with a 2-inch minimum. Suppliers must provide high resolution digital photographs of their products: 300 dpi, jpg or tiff (for further info see RVAA Digital Graphics Standards). Suppliers without high resolution images can contract with UnifiedRV to have the images taken. Artwork not meeting specifications, or new product submissions received after the deadline run the risk of “none placement.” Products may be Discontinued from the UnifiedRV Catalog based on sales performance or a suppliers participation.
Have 1 or 2 Pages of Products? Add a 1 Inch Header! The header includes the name of the manufacturer and can be designed to compliment the section. If the Header and Product Listings fill a complete page it will be billed at the Full Page rate. If not, it will be billed by the cost of the Header and the column inches used. Each header page = 27” of product listings, with a maximum of 12 products listed.
Command attention and showcase your products with our Product Display Advertisements. Choose from a number of sizes. If ads are not received by the deadline, UnifiedRV will use an ad from previous years or create a custom ad for the supplier. UnifiedRV will make every attempt to place the ad as close to the Product Listing as possible. All ad placements are at the discretion of UnifiedRV. Contact: email@example.com for a price quote.
1/3 Page Ad 2/3 Page Ad Full Page Ad
• 1/3 Page: 2.4” x 9.531
• 2/3 Page: 4.925” x 9.531
• Full Page: 7.5” x 9.531
• One or Two Page Combination Spreads: Consist of a combination of ads and product listings from the same manufacturer. May contain a 1/3, 2/3, or Full Page Ad in any combination.
Combination Spread: One or Two Pages with a combination of ads and products.
Section Entry Ad
Each catalog section begins with two pages that highlight the products within that section. Each ad will include a color picture, color logo, and page number where the product can be found within the section. Space is limited, six to nine ads are available. This page includes a mini table of contents which will help the consumer navigate the section.
Catalog Cover Ads
Each consumer catalog has three cover pages for advertising:
• Inside Front Cover
• Inside Back Cover
• Back Cover
Cover Ad Size: 8.375” x 10.875 Plus 0.125” bleed on all sides.
• Ads must be full color.
• No black & white, or duo-toned images.
• Ad must have a combination of copy and images, not all copy ads will be accepted.
• Ad must be graphically sound as to the criteria of UnifiedRV Graphic Department.
• Any ad that is rejected for cover use may be remade by supplier, as long as it adheres to UnifiedRV Deadlines and UnifiedRV Digital Graphics Standards.
Unified RV hosts a website just for “Manufacturers Fit Charts”, “Small Parts Charts” or any chart that helps the consumer know your products. Unified RV will host your charts FREE of charge, all you have to do is to keep them updated and current. Webs ads are available! Contact us to find out how they works.
Who can search?
Anyone! Consumers, technicians, parts managers, distributors, dealers, manufacturers it’s all FREE You will find our parts website, FREE, quick, easy and full of information. Come browse RVCharts.com and see!
Revenue Building Flyers
Advertise Sales & Promotions to Dealers & Customers
1. Distributor To Dealer Wholesale Flyer:
The most flexible flyer! Manufacturers choose the number of spaces and months they want to advertise, and then list a number of products they wish to showcase. The Distributor gets to choose the most locally relevant products from that group for their own in-store flyers and promotions. Each flyer displays 42 to 74 products and can be circulatred to 2,000+ dealers every month. The same items will not run in consecutive months, and no more than 2 competing items will appear per flyer. Great for showcasing new mid-season products, special line promotions, or for selling displays to dealerships.
2. Dealer To Consumer Retail Flyer
Great for drawing customers into the dealership. Advertise everything from Open Houses and Sales Events, to Grand Openings, Holiday Sales Extravaganzas, Clearance Sales, new Model Shows--anything to help your customers stay informed about the latest deals.